Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared written result and personality test list of the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination 2015 held by the Union Public Service Commission in November/December 2015.
Candidates qualified in the examination are selected to appear for the personality test. The personality test is tentatively scheduled to be held on 18 January 2016 the exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through E-Summon letter.
List of provisionally selected candidates is displayed in the link below.
Information from Official Notification:
1. On the basis of the written results of the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2015 held by the Union Public Service Commission in November/December 2015, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Personality Test.
2. Candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap and other documents such as Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. at the time of their Personality Test.
3. Interview of Candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test will commence from 18th January, 2016. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through E-Summon letter. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission’s Website in due course. The candidates are advised to check their e-mail also for further information. The candidates who do not receive communication regarding their Personality Test, should immediately contact the office of the Commission through letter or on Phone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472.
4. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained. 5. The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through letter or Fax or Telephone numbers indicated above.
5. The mark-sheets of candidates will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.