UPSC Recruitment 2019: Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director and Professor. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 February 2019.
• Last date for submission of application: 14 February 2019
• Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 15 February 2019
UPSC Vacancy Details
• Assistant Director – 1 post
• Professor – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Director and Professor Posts
• Assistant Director - Master Degree in Management Studies (Master of business Administration) with specialization in Human Resource management from a recognised University.
• Professor – Candidates with M.D. in Health Administration, MD Hospital Administration, M.D. Community Health Administration are eligible for the post and the candidate must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
Age Limit for Assistant Director and Professor Posts
• Assistant Director – 30 years
• Professor – 50 years
How to apply for UPSC Assistant Director and Professor Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before14 February 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application to the office of Union Public Service Commission on or before 15 February 2019.