UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi invited applications for the Lecturer,Economic Officer and Director Posts .Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before27 September 2018.
Advertisement Number - 17/2018
Last Date for Application - 27 September 2018
UPSC Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 10
- Lecturer (Architectural Assistantship) - 4 Posts
- Economic Officer - 3 Posts
- Director (Institute) - 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer, Economic Officer and Director Posts
- Lecturer (Architectural Assistantship) - Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Architectural Assistantship with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute. If a candidate has a Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology, First class or equivalent is required at Bachelor’s or Master’s level
- Economic Officer - Master’s Degree in Economics or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent and Two years’ experience of Economic Research/ investigation.
- Director (Institute) -Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in the disciplines of Textile Technology or Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing or Textile Engineering from recognised University or Institute and Nine years’ experience in industry or academics or research in textile related field
Selection Procedure for UPSC Lecturer, Economic Officer and Director Posts
Selection will be based on the interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview,
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.upsc.gov.inon or before 27 September 2018.
Rs. 25/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community)