U.T of Lakshadweep Administration Job Notification: U.T of Lakshadweep Administration has invited applications for the Marine Wildlife Protection Watcher posts. Interested persons can apply for U.T of Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 24 July 2020.
Applications are invited from the eligible local male persons of Lakshadweep in the prescribed format for the posts of Temporary Marine Wildlife Protection Watchers in the Department of Environment and Forest, U.T. of Lakshadweep Administration under the Scheme of Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change APO for the Marine Wildlife Protection Watchers and establishment of Temporary Anti-Poaching camps (Uninhabited islands) in all the Protected Areas of Lakshadweep under CSS- "Development of Wildlife Habitats" — UT of Lakshadweep.
- Closing Date of Offline submission application form: 24 July 2020
U.T of Lakshadweep Administration Marine Wildlife Protection Watcher Vacancy Details
- Kavaratti: 50 Posts
- Agatti: 35 Posts
- Amini: 10 Posts
- Andrott: 20 Posts
- Minicoy: 10 Posts
- Kadmat: 10 Posts
- Kalpeni: 15 Posts
- Kiltan: 10 Posts
- Chetlat: 10 Posts
- Bitra: 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Marine Wildlife Protection Watcher Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Class 10th Passed from a Government recognized Board.
- Physical Standards (minimum): Height: 163 cm, Chest: 80 cm Expansion: 5 cm
- Candidates must pass physical endurance last of 25 km. walk to be completed in 4 hours
- Candidates must pass physical endurance of 200 meters of swimming in the sea to be completed within 15 minutes.
- Candidates must pass physical endurance of comfortably maintain themselves in sea water by completing a 10-minute float without using any swim/floating aids. Age Limit: The person should be 18 years to 25 years as on 24 July 2020.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested persons can apply for U.T of Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 24 July 2020. Interested eligible male candidates may register their candidature in the prescribed form (Schedule 1) for registration with original certificates to prove their age, educational qualification and Nativity certificate on or before 24 July 2020 at the Unit Office of the Department of Environment & Forest.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles