UUSDIP Job Notification:
Uttarakhand Urban Sector Development Investment Program (UUSDIP) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil), Procurement Officer, Project Performance Monitoring Officer and Senior Accounts Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 August 2016.
Last Date of Application: 20 August 2016
UUSDIP Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- 05 Posts
- Procurement Officer- 01 Post
- Project Performance Monitoring Officer- 03 Posts
- Senior Accounts Officer- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for UUSDIP Jr. Engineer and Other Jobs:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - Diploma in Civil Engineering. Experience 2 years from any Govt. Deptt or Corporation/Nigam for Deputation Appointment and from Private Sector for Contractual Appointment.
- Procurement Officer- Degree in Engineering or equivalent from a reputed institute of technology or recognized university.
- Project Performance Monitoring Officer- MCA/BE and three years experience in project performance.
- Senior Accounts Officer- Candidate should have Post Graduate in Commerce and should holding the post of Account Officer in Central/State Govt. dept.
Selection Procedure for UUSDIP Jr. Engineer and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for UUSDIP Jr. Engineer and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with necessary documents on or before 20 August 2016.