Central Silk Board under the aegis of Ministry of Textiles has invited applications for recruitment to the post for Jr. Engineer, Jr. translator, Assistant Superintendent, Technical Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 06 December 2016.
Advertisement No: CSB-4/2016
Last Date of Online Application: 06 December 2016.
Central Silk Board Vacancy Details:
- Junior Engineer – 01 Post
- Junior Translator (Hindi) -01 Post
- Assistant Superintendent – 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (R&S) – 01 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant – 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade II – 03 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 36 Posts
- Field Assistant – 23 Posts
- Cook – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for UDC, Field Assistant, and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Eligibility criteria education qualification and other details will be available soon.
How to Apply for UDC, Field Assistant, and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website ( csb.gov.in) in the prescribed format, on or before 06 December 2016 and send the hard copy of application to ‘Member Secretary, Central Silk Board, CSB Complex, BTM Layout, Madivala, Bengaluru’, on or before 09 December 2016.