Vigyan Prasar, Department of Science & Technology invited applications for recruitment to the post of Training Coordinator, IT Head & Web Manager and Senior Copy Editor (Hindi/English) on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 31 January 2017.
Last Date of Application: 31 January 2017
Vigyan Prasar Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
- Training Coordinator: 1 Post
- Senior Copy Editors: 2 Posts
- IT Head & Web manager: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Vigyan Prasar Senior Copy Editor & Other Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Training Coordinator: Graduate from a recognised University/Institution with minimum 6 years experience in media (Print/Television) and experience in covering/reporting Science and Technology & Media Training.
- Senior Copy Editors: Graduate from a recognised University/Institution with minimum 6 years experience in media with at least 4 years experience of reporting of Science and technology in English.
- IT Head & Web manager: MCA/BE/B.Tech in information Technology or Computer Engineering or Computer Science from a recognised University/Institution; and minimum 2 years experience in providing technical support/assistance in server administration/Web development.
- Training Coordinator: Between 35-60 years
- Senior Copy Editors: Between 30-60 years
- IT Head & Web manager: Should not exceeding 30 years
Selection Process for Vigyan Prasar Senior Copy Editor & Other Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for Vigyan Prasar Senior Copy Editor & Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Project in charge (Indian science News Feature service), Vigyan Prasar NCMRWF Building, A-50, Institutional Area Sector 62, NOIDA-201 309 (U.P.). Last date of receipt of application is 31 January 2017.