Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP), a NAVRATNA Company invited applications for filling the posts of Management Trainee in different departments that are Finance & Accounts, Technical, HR & Welfare and Corporate Communications. Check the eligibility criteria and apply for relevant the post prior to the last date.
Online Registration starting date: 5 July 2013
Closing Date of online registration: 20 July 2013
Last date of Deposition of Application Fees: 20 July 2013
Tentative written examination date: 18 August, 2013 (Sunday)
Name and Number of the Posts
Management Trainee (Technical) : 109 Posts (UR - 52, OBC - 41, SC - 13, ST - 3)
Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts) : 6 Posts (UR – 2, OBC - 2, SC - 1, ST - 1)
Management Trainee (HR & Welfare) : 4 Posts (UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1)
Management Trainee (Corporate Communications) : 1 Post (OBC-1)
The candidates of general and OBC category have to pay Rs 500/- as application fees however the candidates of SC/ST have to pay only Rs 50/-.
The candidate should not be born earlier than 1 Feburary 1986. The candidate belonging to SC/ST category can avail a relaxation of 5 years, for candidates of OBC category is 3 years and PWD candidates can avail relaxation of 10 years. The candidates possessing domicile of Jammu & Kashmir from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 can also avail the benefit of relaxation of 5 years.
- Management Trainee (Technical): The candidate must possess a full-time regular bachelor’s degree in Technology or Engineering in the disciplines of Metallurgy/ Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical/ Chemical from an AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semester. However, the candidates of SC/ST category should possess minimum 50% marks.
- Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts): The candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum 60% and 50% for SC/ST candidates. Alongside the candidate should have passed final examination of ICAI or ICWA.
- Management Trainee (HR & Welfare): The candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum 60% and 50% for SC/ST candidates. The candidate should have passed the full time MA (HRM) / Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate/ Diploma in Labour Welfare / Industrial Relations & Personnel Management.
- Management Trainee (Corporate Communications): The candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum 60% and 50% for SC/ST candidates. The candidate should have also possess Full time Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication / Advertising / Journalism / Public Relations
How to apply
- Log on to www.vizagsteel.com and click on “Careers” or Log on to eproc.vizagsteel.com/mt2013
- Fill the online application and upload the signature and picture
- Pay the application fees by online mode of payment\
- Provide the right
- For Admit Cards, check the official website.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and the personal interview. The written examination comprises of General Awareness, Numerical Ability, General English, Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning along with separate paper of discipline in which candidates have completed their graduation.
The selected candidates will be called for the interview. For detailed advertisement, click the below mentioned link.
For more information, CLICK HERE