West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 September 2017.
- Last Date of Registration – 15 September 2017
- Last Date of Submission of offline Application Fees – 16 September 2017 (upto banking hours)
- Last Date of full Submission of form – 20 September 2017
WBSHFWS Vacancy Details
- Consultant (PPP-Dialysis) -01 Post
- Consultant (PPP-Radiology) – 01 Post
- Consultant (PPP) – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant Posts
- Consultant (PPP-Dialysis) –Diploma in Dialysis Technology from an institute recognized by the State Medical Faculty; Must have completed at least 3 months Compulsory Internship from the date of publication of result.
- Consultant (PPP-Radiology) – Diploma in Radiography (Diagnostic) from an institute recognized by the State Medical Faculty; Must have completed at least 3 months compulsory internship with minimum of 300 hours within that mentioned 3 months from the date of publication of result.
- Consultant (PPP) – At least completed two years experience in transaction advisory for PPP projects to Govt. authorities/agencies.
Age Limit – 40 Years
Application Fee for Consultant Posts
- Reserved – Rs. 50/-
- Unreserved – Rs. 100/-
How to apply for WBSHFWS, Consultant Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online from 09 September 2017 to 20 September 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs