WB Health Result 2020: West Bengal Health Department has declared the List of Eligible candidates for the various posts including District Epidemiologist, District Microbiologist and District Data Manager under NHM on its official website. All such candidates applied for these posts can check their result available on the official website of WB Health - wbhealth.gov.in.
It is noted that West Bengal Health Department had invited applications for the various posts including Data Manager, District Epidemiologist and other in view of the present health situation due to outbreak of COVID-19. There were total District Emidemiologist-11 posts, District Data Manager-02 posts and District Microbiologist-06 against the Advt .No-203, Date-15-04-2020.
Candidates can check the selection list on the official website of West Bengal Health Department. You can check the same also with the direct ling given below.
How to Download WB Health Result 2020
- Visit the official website of Government of West Bengal, Health and Family Department i.e.- https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Visit to the WHAT'S NEW Section available on the home page of the website.
- Click on the link "Engagement order of District Epidemiologist/District Microbiologist/District Data Manager under NHM" displaying on the Home Page.
- A new window will open on your screen where you will get the PDF of the desired result.
- Download the PDF of the same and take a printout for future.
You May Read Also
Candidates should visit on the official website of Government of West Bengal, Health and Family Department to keep updated about the latest development regarding the Data Manager, District Epidemiologist and other post’s recruitment process. However, you can get all the various Government jobs Notification/Exam Dates/Schedule /Admit Card/Result Latest Updates on www.jagranjosh.com website also.