Find WBJEE 2014 Solved Physics Question Paper – Part 9 in this article. This paper consists of 5 questions (#41 to #45) from WBJEE 2014 Physics paper. Detailed solution of these questions has been provided so that students can match their solutions.
Importance of Previous Years’ Paper:
Previous years’ question papers help aspirants in understanding exam pattern, question format, important topics and assessing preparation. It has also been seen that sometimes questions are repeated in WBJEE Exam. So, this paper will certainly boost your confidence.
41. Four cells, each of emf E and internal resistance r, are connected in series across an external resistance R. By mistake one of the cells is connected in reverse. Then the current in the external circuit is
42. The energy of gamma (γ) ray photon is Eγ and that of an X-ray photon is Ex. If the visible light photon has an energy of Ev , then we can say that
Ex > Eγ > Ev
43. The intermediate image formed by the objective of a compound microscope is
(A) real, inverted and magnified
(B) real, erect and magnified
(C) virtual, erect and magnified
(D) virtual, inverted and magnified
Ans: ( A)
The intermediate image formed by the objective of a compound microscope is real, inverted and magnified.
44. The displacement of a particle in a periodic motion is given by
This displacement may be considered as the result of superposition of n independent harmonic oscillations, Here n is
Ans : (C)
45. Consider two concentric spherical metal of radi r1 and r2 (r2 > r1). If the outer shell has a charge q and the inner one is grounded, the charge on the inner shell is
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.