Applicants can make the corrections in their WBJEE-2015 application form from March 11th, 2015. The correction in the WBJEE-2015 Application form can be done in two phases. In the first phase, mistakes related to the entries in the form can be corrected and in the second phase corrections in the uploaded document can be made.
Correction in WBJEE-2015 application form will be available during the period March 11th, 2015 to March 16th, 2015. During this phase, candidates can change their basic data. Some changes are provisional and can take effect. only when documents are uploaded. Details are described below:
- Change in exam type is allowed. But change to ‘C’ type would require payment of extra fees of 100 INR for which the candidate has to approach Board.
- Any change in category from OP (general) to SC/ST/OBC requires uploading of documents.
- Any change from PwD= NO to YES requires uploading of documents.
- Any change of domicile from ‘Other State’ to ‘West Bengal’ requires uploading of documents.
- Any change of income category to < 2.5 Lakh requires uploading of documents.
- Partial change is possible, that means if candidate also requested change of Father’s name along with change in category, the change of father’s name will take place but the change in remains pending until the relevant documents are uploaded within the deadline.
- The reverse change in any of above condition (SC->OP, PwD ‘YES’ -> PwD ‘NO’ etc) would be automatically effected and the originally uploaded document would stand null and void.
- Candidates who change their domicile status would be forced to change their choice of exam zone. No other candidate is allowed to change their choice of exam zone.
- Candidates who have been found to have submitted wrong photograph/ signature/ thumb impression have been intimated by SMS. They can use the relevant interface to upload correct images. No other candidate can upload fresh images at this stage.
- No candidate is allowed to voluntarily upload fresh documents at this stage.
Correction would be mainly related to previously uploaded documents. The Board will prepare a list of candidates having defects in uploaded documents after a round of checking. Candidates may also report their requirement for correction to uploaded documents to the Board by phone or email, so that their names may be incorporated in the list. All such candidates would be intimated by SMS in the third week of April about a date range during which they can upload fresh corrected documents. Candidates other than those who have been identified as defaulters cannot upload any fresh document under any circumstances.