West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), Kolkata Jobs Notification: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), Kolkata invited applications for appearing in the English Reporter Recruitment Examinations. The eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 15 May 2017.
- Opening of Online Application: 15 April 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 15 May 2017
- Last Date of Fee Deposit: 16 May 2017
West Bengal Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- English Reporter Recruitment Examination: 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for English Reporter Recruitment Examination 2017
Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the respective discipline with English as one of the combination subjects and good Shorthand and Typing Speed @ 140 w.p.m. and 40 w.p.m. respectively, Must be able to read, write and speak Bengali.
- Gen: Not exceeding 36 years as on 01 January 2017.
- BC category candidates of West Bengal: Relaxation of 03 years.
- SC/ ST category candidates of West Bengal: Relaxation 05 years.
- PWD & Other Candidates: As per norms.
Selection Procedure English Reporter Recruitment Examination
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Examination conducted in 02 (two) parts (Part I & II) followed by the Personality Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
Examination Fees for English Reporter Recruitment Examination
Gen/ BC Candidates of West Bengal/ Category Candidates of other States & Others: Rs. 210/- through online mode or offline mode plus taxes and charges as applicable.
SC/ ST Category Candidates: Exempted from Examination fee payment.
How to Apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission English Reporter Recruitment Examination 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the WBPSC’s Website www.pscwbonline.gov.in and upload the latest photograph and the signature if required along with other necessary documents as required on or before 15 May 2017 up to 12:00 Mid Night.