Women Development and Child Welfare Development (WDCWD), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) Jobs Notification: WDCWD, Hyderabad invited applications for 05 Consultants posts in the State Project Management Unit (SPMU) at State Level. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 15 days (15 February 2016) of publication of advertisement.
Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 15 days of publication of advertisement
WDCWD, Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Consultant (Nutrition and Child Development) – 01 Post
- Consultant (Monitoring Evaluation & Decentralized Planning) – 01 Post
- Consultant (Procurement) – 01 Post
- Consultant (Financial Management) – 01 Post
- Project Associate– 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultants Post 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Consultant (Nutrition and Child Development) - PG degree in Nutrition/ Public Health/ Social Sciences/ Rural Development Community Medicine with at least 55% marks. Experience: At least 4 years experience in planning, implementation and monitoring of child and women nutrition programmes.
- Consultant (Monitoring Evaluation & Decentralized Planning) - PG degree/diploma in Management/Computer Applications/Computer Science or B. Tech/BE in IT/Computer Engineering or PG in Science with formal training on IT/computer with at least 55% marks. Experience: At least 4 years experience in IT/ICT Systems implementation and analysis. Project management experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and conversant in local language.
- Consultant (Procurement) - Graduate in Computer Science or IT and PG degree in Supply Chain Management/MBA with specialization in Operations/Supply Chain Management. Experience: At least 4 years experience in application maintenance/4 years experience in supply chain management and procurement planning. Experience of working with front line workers of Government Department and training on IT/Mobiles/Computer. Good oral and written communication in local language.
- Consultant (Financial Management) - CA/ CS/ CMA (CWA) or fulltime MBA (Finance) from reputed institute with at least 55% marks. Experience: At least 4 years post qualification experience out of which 3 years should be in Government/PSU/ international agencies.
- Project Associate - Graduate in Computer Science or IT. Experience: At least 2 years work experience in the relevant field. Formal training in IT/mobile applications. Experience in working with technology and software application support. Previous experience in working with front line workers of Government Department and training on IT/Mobiles/Computers. Good oral and written Communication skills in local language.
- Consultant – 30-45 years
- Project Associate– 25-35 years
How to Apply for WDCWD, Hyderabad Consultants Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://wdcw.ap.nic.in or the link given below and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Special Commissioner & State Project Director, Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh, 2nd Floor, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Maithrivanam Complex, Ameerpet, Hyderabad -500038. The last date of receipt of application is within 15 days of publication of advertisement.