West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is going to conduct civil service (EXE.) Examination on 28 January 2018 at various centres in Kolkata and in certain other districts in West Bengal. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2017.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 10 November 2017
- Closing date for submission of online application: 30 November 2017
- Commencement of submission of online application: 30 November 2017
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 1 December 2017
- Preliminary Examination-28 January 2018
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Civil Service (EXE.) Examination 2018
Educational Qualification – The candidate should be Graduate from a recognized University; he should have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be below 21 years but not more than 36 years.
Application fee for West Bengal Civil Service (EXE.) Examination 2018
Application Fee - Rs.210/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge /GST as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter
How to apply for West Bengal Civil Service (EXE.) Examination 2018
lnterested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 30 November 2017. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.