West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission invited applications for recruitment of various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 July 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications Forms: 17 July 2014
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
1. Staff Officer: 4 posts
2. Clerical Cadre (Grade-III): 43 posts
3. Lecturer: 4 posts
4. District Co-operative Education Instructor: 1 post
5. Lady Co-operative Education Instructor: 1 post
6. Accountant: 1 post
7. Sub-Accountant / Supervisor / Cashier (Grade – III): 11 posts
8. Assistant-cum-Cashier-cum-Teller (Grad- III): 3 posts
9. Officer Grade-IIB: 6 posts
10. Assistant Grade – I (Clerk): 12 posts
11. Manager- cum- Accountant: 1 post
12. Loan Recovery Officer: 1 post
13. Computer Operator- cum-Office Assistant: 2 posts
14. Office Assistant: 4 posts
15. Supervisor: 2 posts
16. Manager: 1 post
17. Salesman/General Assistant: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 98
• Staff Officer: Graduate with 55% marks + Cost & Works/ Cost & Management Accountant from ICWAI / ICAI or Chartered Accountant from ICAI or MBA (Banking & Finance / Finance) or B.E./ B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology) or Master of Computer Applications.
• Clerical Cadre (Grade-III): Graduate with 50% marks + Diploma in Computer Application/ Information Technology.
• Lecturer: M. Com. + BCK
• District Co-operative Education Instructor: Graduate + BCK
• Lady Co-operative Education Instructor: Graduate + BCK
• Accountant: B. Com. (Hons.) + BCK
• Sub-Accountant / Supervisor / Cashier (Grade – III): Graduate with Honours in Commerce or Economics + BCK
• Assistant-cum-Cashier-cum-Teller (Grad- III): Graduate + BCK
• Officer Grade-IIB: B. Com. (Hons.) / M.Com. / Chartered Accountant (Inter) / Cost Accountant (Inter)
• Assistant Grade – I (Clerk): Graduate + BCK
• Manager- cum- Accountant: B. Com. + BCK
• Loan Recovery Officer: Law Graduate + BCK
• Computer Operator- cum-Office Assistant: 12th + BCK
• Office Assistant: Graduate + BCK
• Supervisor: Graduate + BCK
• Manager: B. Com. +BCK
• Salesman/General Assistant: B. Com. + BCK
• Maximum age should be 35 years as on 1 January 2014 for Post no. 2, 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 15 & 17.
• Maximum age should be 40 years as on 1 January 2014 for remaining posts.
• The Upper Age Limit is relaxable for SC/SC (EC)/ST/OBC/OBC-A/OBC-A (EC)/OBC-B candidates by 5 years.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test and Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through (Off-line/On-line) mode before 17 July 2014.
• Candidates can apply online through website, www.webcsc.org or www.coopwb.org OR can download the prescribed application form from the website.
• The application complete in all respects along with Commission’s Copy of Bank Challan / NEFT Challan and self-attested photocopies of all documents should be sent to the West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission, PWD Buildings, Block–A [Ground Floor], Khadya Bhawan Complex,11 A, Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata-700087.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
Vasant Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Hindu University Recruitment 2019: Apply for 7 Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC, New Delhi Recruitment 2019 for Housekeeper Posts, 10th pass can apply
ICMR NARFBR Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 for 24 UDC, MTS, Technical Assistant and Other Posts
SVSP, Kolkata Recruitment 2019 for 04 Junior House Physicians Posts