Western Railway invited applications for recruitment to the post for Trade Apprentice. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 June 2016.
Under Western Railway Recruitment 2016 out of total 557 posts, 185 Apprentice posts are for ELECT. EMU. Crashed, 69 Apprentice Posts are for ELECT.TRS/Valsad, 160 Apprentice Posts are for ELECT. Coaching and 143 Apprentice Posts are for Mechanical
Eligibility for Apprentice: candidate should have completed Matriculation with minimum 50% in aggregate and ITI from recognised Institute.
Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format and send their applications to ‘Divisional Railway Manager (Estt.), Policy Section, Mumbai Central, Mumbai-400008’ on or before 20 June 2016(05PM).
Western Railway Recruitment 2016 for 557 Apprentice Posts – Vacancy Details
Western Railway Vacancy Details:
- Fitter -118 Posts
- Turner-13 Posts
- Mechanist- 05 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electronics)-21 Posts
- Motor vehicle Body Builder- 03 Posts
- Electrician- 113 Posts
- Wireman-31 Posts
- Carpenter-21 Posts
- Instrument Mechanics- 18 Posts
- Pipe Fitter-03 Posts
- Electronics Mech- 67 Posts
- Programming and System Admn Asst. (PASSA) – 14 Posts
- Winder Armature -07 Posts
- Mech. Industrial Electronics- 09 Posts
- Power Electronics -06 Posts
- Mechanist Machine Tool Maint -04 Posts
- Mechanic Motor vehicle -01 Post
- Mechanic Diesel -18 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) -01 Post
- Painter -02 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioned Mechanic -50 Posts
- Upholsterer (Trimmer)-04 Posts
How to Apply: Completely filled applications should be sent to ‘Divisional Railway Manager (Estt.), Policy Section, Mumbai Central, Mumbai-400008’ on or before 20 June 2016(05PM).
Last Date of Application: 20 June 2016 (05PM)
Advertisement No: EP/120/10
Explore more top highlights of Employment News This Week (28 May - 03 June 2016)