Western Railway Jobs Notification: Western Railway has invited applications for the 14 posts of Level 1&2 (Scouts & Guides Quota). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 January 2019.
Employment Notification No.: RRC/WR/03.2018(S&C Quota), date -15 December 2018
- Opening Date of Application: 17 December 2018
- Last Date of Application: 16 January 2019
Western Railways Vacancy Details
- Level 1- 12 Posts
- Level 2-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Level I&II (Scouts & Guides Quota) Posts Job
- Level 1- Minimum 10th pass or ITI or equivalent or national apprenticeship certificate granted by NCVT/SCVT
- Level 2-12th or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50 % Marks are not required in case of SC/ST/Ex servicemen/Persons with Disabilities(PWD) candidates (40 % and above)/for the candidates of any category possessing higher qualifications i.e. Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have a president Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger or Himalayan Wood Badge holder in any section.
- Should have been an active member of Scouts Organization for the last five years.
- Please visit the official website for details of the educational/Technical qualification for the posts.
- Level 1- Rs. 18,000-56,900, 7th CPC
- Level 2-19,900-63,200, 7th CPC
- Level 2 (Scouts & Guides Quota) Job – 18-30 years
- Level 1 (Scouts & Guides Quota) Job – 18-33 Years
- Relaxation in age according to the government norms.
Selection will be based on the performance in Written Test and Document Verification followed by Assessment of marks for Certificates.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online with the help of official website https://www.rrc.wr.com on or before 16 January 2019.