WII Project Fellows & Other Posts Job 2018
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Job Notification: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) invited applications for the post of Project Fellows & Others. The eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 30 April 2018.
- Last Date for Application: 30 April 2018
- Date for Walk in Interview: 14 May 2018
Wildlife Institute of India Vacancy Details
- Project Scientists: 02 Posts
- Subject Matter Specialists: 04 Posts
- Project Fellows (Office): 08 Posts
- Communication Specialist: 01 Post
- Project Interns: 08 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Project Fellows & Other Posts Job
- Project Scientists: Ph.D. Degree in Wildlife Science/Life Sciences/ Geoinformatics/ Fisheries/ Environmental Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Economics, from a recognized university.
- Subject Matter Specialists: Ph.D. Degree in Wildlife Science/ Forestry/ Life Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Economics from a recognized university and 10 years of experience in ecological/sociological assessment; or superannuated forest officer with forest/ wildlife management planning experiences/ community engagement.
- Project Fellows (Office): Masters’ Degree in Wildlife Science/ Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Life Science/ Agriculture/ Environmental Sciences/ Biological Sciences/ Veterinary Science/ Geography/ Geo-informatics/ Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Commerce/ from a recognized university.
- Communication Specialist: Masters’ Degree in Visual Communication/ Mass Communication/ Geography/ Arts/ Civil Engineering/ Bioinformatics/ Geo-informatics/from a recognized university.
- Project Interns: Graduate Degree in Life Science/ Botany/Zoology/Forestry/ Agriculture/ Environmental Sciences/ Biological Sciences/Veterinary Science/Geography/Geo-informatics/ Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Commerce/ from a recognized university.
- Project Scientists: 34 years
- Others: 28 years
Also Visit: GK Quiz
How to Apply for the Wildlife Institute of India Project Fellows & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Duly filled application in the prescribed pdf format to send on or before 30thApril 2018 by email to email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 April 2018.