XAT is scheduled to be conducted on 05 January 2014 in 44 Indian cities along with two international centres. The Online Registration has been already started from 12 August 2013 and the last date of the registration is 22 November 2013. A national level aptitude test, Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) conducted by Xavier School of Management (XLRI). More than 100 B-School, consider XAT score for the admission in MBA courses.
- Start Date of Online Registration: 12 August 2013
- Last Date for Online Registration: 22 November 2013
- Issue of Admit cards: 18 December 2013 till 31 December 2013
- Date of Examination (XAT 2014): 5 January 2014
- For General/OBC Applicant : Rs. 950.00 (Rupees Nine Hundred and Fifty only)
- For SC/ST Applicant : Rs. 650.00 (Rupees Six Hundred and Fifty only)
The candidate must possess a bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University.
Centers for XAT 2014
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
How to Apply
- Click on the below Link.
- Fill all mandatory details in the form and click Submit for entering the details
- Upload the scanned copy of Picture and signature of prescriber dimensions