Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like MoU on air services, Rotavirus vaccination project and nationwide campaign for persons with disabilities among others.
1. India on 3 December 2015 signed a Memorandum of Understanding on air services with which country?
a) Republic of Korea
c) United States of America
2. Which state on 3 December 2015 became the first state of India to launch Rotavirus vaccination project?
b) Himachal Pradesh
3. Identify the nationwide campaign for persons with disabilities launched by Arun Jaitley on 3 December 2015 in New Delhi.
a) Accessible India Movement
b) Campaign for Disability Employment
c) Disability Confident Campaign
d) Accessible India Campaign
4. Name the textile corporation of India that on 3 December 2015 signed Integrity Pact with Transparency International India.
a) Handicrafts & Handlooms Exports Corporation (HHEC)
b) National Handloom Development Corporation (NHDC)
c) Jute Corporation of India (JCI)
d) National Textile Corporation (NTC)
5. Name the state that on 3 November 2015 passed the MLA (Salaries, Allowances, Pension, etc) (Amendment) Bill, 2015 that seeks around 400 percent hike in the salaries of the MLAs.
6. The first India International Science Festival (IISF) began on 4 December 2015 at
7. 44th Navy Day was observed in India on
a) 3 December 2015
b) 4 December 2015
c) 30 November 2015
d) 1 December 2015
8. Navy day is celebrated every year to commemorate the success of which operation of Indian Navy that was carried out during the 1971 Indo-Pak war
a) Operation Trident
b) Operation Python
c) Operation Gibraltar
d) Operation Grand Slam
9. Name the state that was asked by its High Court on 3 December 2015 to formulate a rural-friendly policy to encourage rural youth to participate in farming so that migration to urban areas can be curbed.
a) Arunachal Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
d) Uttar Pradesh
10. Union Cabinet on 2 December 2015 approved Regional Centre for Biotechnology Bill, 2015 to give legal status to an already established institution. In this context, identify the city in which the centre exists?
11. A broad coalition of 290 organisations on 2 December 2015 announced Paris Pact on Water and Climate Change Adaptation. It was announced on the sidelines of which COP of UNFCC?
12. Which football team topped the November 2015 edition of FIFA World Rankings announced on 3 December 2015?
13. What was India’s position in November 2015 edition of FIFA World Rankings announced on 3 December 2015?
14. Vyachakurahalli village became first smokeless village in the country in December 2015. Identify the state to which it belongs to?
d) Tamil Nadu
15. To what percentage the priority sector lending target for RRBs was increased to by the RBI on 3 December 2015?
1-(a) 6-(b) 11-(b)
2-(b) 7-(b) 12-(c)
3-(d) 8-(a) 13-(d)
4-(d) 9-(b) 14-(a)
5-(b) 10-(a) 15-(b)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Japan and South Korea reached Agreement on Issue of Comfort Women
Union Cabinet approved construction of 69 bridges on trilateral highway in Myanmar
Union Cabinet approved MoU between India & Jordan for promoting cooperation in IT & Electronics
Dr Gyanendra D Bandgaiyan appointed DG of National Centre for Good Governance