Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Air Services Agreement under Open Sky Policy, 2016 Summer Paralympic Games, and PRABAL DOSTYK – 16 among others.
1. Name the Satellite Launch Vehicle that was used to launch the advanced weather satellite, INSAT-3DR by ISRO.
d) GSLV Mk.I
2. Who of the following lit the cauldron at the 2016 Summer Paralympic Games?
a) Andre Brasil
b) Clodoaldo Silvax
c) Daniel Dias
d) Terezinha Guilhermina
3. Who of the following was India’s flag-bearer at the 2016 Summer Paralympic Games?
a) Rajinder Singh Rahelu
b) Girisha Hosanagara Nagarajegowda
c) Murlikant Petkar
d) Devendra Jhajharia
4. With which country India held the joint military exercise, PRABAL DOSTYK – 16?
d) Sri Lanka
5. The UN Charter was recently translated into which language for the first time?
6. The Union Government in September 2016 announced a Special Financial Package for which State?
a) Tamil Nadu
b) Arunachal Pradesh
c) Jammu and Kashmir
d) Andhra Pradesh
7. India in September 2016 signed Air Services Agreement under Open Sky Policy with which country?
8. Who assumed charge as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Uranium Corporation of India Limited recently?
a) CK Asnani
b) Debashish Ghosh
c) Sanjeev Sood
d) R A Rajeev
9. Who was appointed as the Director General of Police (Intelligence) of Tamil Nadu recently?
a) S George
b) TK Rajendran
c) Ashok Kumar
d) Neeraj Singhal
10. Name the state that decided to link students' examination forms with their Aadhaar numbers?
b) Uttar Pradesh
11. Name the organization that launched a one-step offline payments mode, called Bubble Pin.
12. The first edition of IoT India Congress 2016 began in which of the following cities?
a) New Delhi
13. What was the theme of the International Literacy Day 2016?
a) Literacy and Sustainable Societies
b) Reading the Past, Writing the Future
c) Literacy and Sustainable Development
d) None of the above
14. India recently received certificates from World Health Organisation recognising India free from Yaws. Yaws is caused by
15. How much amount of money was recently approved by the Union Government for Swadesh Darshan scheme?
a) About 450 crore rupees
b) About 500 crore rupees
c) About 460 crore rupees
d) About 250 crore rupees
1. (c) GSLV-F05
2. (b) Clodoaldo Silvax
3. (d) Devendra Jhajharia
4. (c) Kazakhstan
5. (b) Sanskrit
6. (d) Andhra Pradesh
7. (c) Greece
8. (a) CK Asnani
9. (b) TK Rajendran
10. (a) Bihar
11. (b) MobiKwik
12. (b) Bengaluru
13. (b) Reading the Past, Writing the Future
14. (a) Bacteria
15. (a) About 450 crore rupees
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.