Harvansh Singh, Deputy Speaker of MP Assembly died due to Cardiac Arrest
Deputy Speaker of Madhya Pradesh State Assembly, Harvansh Singh died due to cardiac arrest. He was a senior leader of Congress Party.
Harvansh Singh, the Deputy Speaker of Madhya Pradesh Assembly died on 14 May 2013 due to cardiac arrest in Barra of Seoni District. Harvansh Singh, 65, is now survived by his wife Pawan Bai, a daughter and two sons.
About Harvansh Singh
• He was born on 11 November 1949 in Bindari Village of Chhindwara
• He was a senior congress leader and a former Minister and held many portfolios in Madhya Pradesh like Public Health Engineering, Transport and Home departments
• He was elected from Keolari Assembly seat of Madhya Pradesh in 2008, for the first time he was elected as member of Madhya Pradesh State Legislative Assembly from the same seat in 1993
• He served Seoni district Youth Congress Committee as its President in 1971
• He was the Vice president of MP State Handloom in 1983 to 86 and also the Chairman for the same from 1986 to 88.
• He became the General Secretary of Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee in 1992.
• He served as a Cabinet Minister during the Digvijay Singh Government in Madhya Pradesh