JagranJosh.com felicitated India’s Top 10 MBA & Engineering Institutes
The Union Minister of State for HRD Shri Upendra Kushwaha was the chief guest of the awards presentation ceremony held in New Delhi.
India’s No.1 Educational Website JagranJosh.com on 31 March 2017 felicitated the country’s Top 10 MBA and Engineering Institutes at a function held in New Delhi.
The Union Minister of State for HRD Shri Upendra Kushwaha was the chief guest of the awards presentation ceremony and the Jagran New Media (JNM) CEO Mrs Sukirti Gupta and JPL Director Mr Bharat Gupta were the dignitaries of the glittering function.
The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT D) was conferred with the best Engineering College Award, while the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) was given the best MBA College Award.
Highlights of 2017 ‘Rank One’ Awards Presentation Ceremony
• The Minister Shri Upendra Kushwaha lit the inaugural lamp and declared the ceremony opened.
• In his speech, the Minister said that – “Previously, People used to ask for an admission in an engineering college. But, now, having earned an engineering degree, they are requesting for a job.”
• Further, the Minister made a passionate plea for “Qualitative Improvement” in the country’s education system.
• India’s prominent author, columnist and screenwriter Chetan Bhagat participated in a panel discussion on the ‘State of Engineering Education’ in the country.
How the Top Colleges were chosen?
• JagranJosh.com of the Jagran New Media (JNM) has tied up with the global research consultancy TNS to identify the best Engineering and MBA Colleges in the country.
• The objective of the survey is to empower the student community by providing an objective and qualitative data regarding the educational standards in premier educational institutes spread across the country.
• Besides, this initiative of the JagranJosh.com also seeks to felicitate the best performing institutes.
• The ‘best of the best institutes’ were identified based on a survey.
• The survey included a multi-stage process, which involved boardroom research, interviews of present and past students, the collection of data from accreditation bodies, etc.
• The survey was conducted in an entirely objective manner based on explicit and specific parameters.
To view the complete ranking..click here.