21 December 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover topics like Requisitioning and Acquisition of Immovable Property (Amendment) Bill 2017, superannuation of NGT Chairperson and India’s US$ 125 million worth finance agreement among others.
1. Who passed the Requisitioning and Acquisition of Immovable Property (Amendment) Bill, 2017?
a) Union Cabinet
b) Lok Sabha
c) Rajya Sabha
2. Who resigned as the Chairperson of National Green Tribunal on 19 December 2017?
a) Justice Swatanter Kumar
b) Justice Raghuvendra Singh Rathore
c) Justice U D Salvi
d) Justice M Sasidharan Nambiar
3. Which nation has announced its intention of hosting a meeting of WTO member nations in Feb 2018 to garner support for issues like food security?
4. India has signed a financial agreement for a skill strengthening project with which International financial institution?
a) International Monetary Fund
b) International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
c) World Bank
d) Asian Development Bank
5. Indian navy completed the 2nd phase of joint oceanographic survey with which country’s naval force?
b) Sri Lanka
d) United States
6. Which among the following bills has been passed by both the houses of the Parliament, as of 19 December 2017?
a) The Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2017
b) The Requisitioning and Acquisition of Immovable Property (Amendment) Bill, 2017
c) Calcutta Pilots Act of 1859
d) The 1911 Prevention of Seditious Meeting Act
1. (b) Lok Sabha
2. (a) Justice Swatanter Kumar
3. (c) India
4. (c) World Bank
5. (b) Sri Lanka
6. (a) The Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2017
The explanation of these quizzes will be updated in the final day quiz.