Current Affairs Today Headline- 4 April 2022
Find here Today's Current Affairs News Headlines by Jagran Josh for 3 April 2022.
- PM Modi likely to visit Assam on April 28 to inaugurate Cancer Hospital.
- Chhindiya Gram Panchayat of Surajpur received second rank in National Water Award for Best Gram Panchayat East Zone.
- ICMR-NIN to submit first draft of new dietary guidelines soon to boost immunity, informed Director NIN.
- Few coaches of 11061 LTT-Jaynagar Express derailed between Lahavit and Devlali (near Nashik) at around 3.10pm on April 3, accident relief train and medical van rushed to the spot.
- Petrol and diesel prices hiked by 40 paise a litre each, 12th increase in less than 2 weeks, taking total hike to Rs 8.40 a litre.
- Mumbai-based journalist Aarefa Johari wins Chameli Devi Jain Award for Outstanding Woman Mediaperson 2021.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky appears in a taped video at the Grammy Awards in Las Vegas to make a plea for support for his war-torn country.
- Olivia Rodrigo wins Grammy Awards for Best New Artist
- Retro act Silk Sonic wins Grammy Awards for Song of the Year
- 78-year-old Joni Mitchell won a Grammy for Best Historical Album, her career tenth.
- Imran Khan to continue as Prime Minister till appointment of caretaker PM, says Pakistan President.
- Sri Lanka's entire Cabinet Ministers resign amid severe economic crisis.
- UN chief calls for probe in killing of civilians in Bucha, Ukraine.
- Serbia's leader Aleksandar Vucic claims a landslide victory in general elections on April 3rd paving the way for another term as president and extending his decade-long rule in the Balkan nation.
- Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban won a fourth term in office on April 3rd after his Fidesz party emerged triumphant in the National Elections.
- At least 6 people were killed and 10 injured in a shooting in downtown Sacramento, in California.
- A renewed legislative bid in England and Wales to change the minimum age for marriage to 18.
- Australia beat England by 71 runs to win the ICC Women’s World Cup 2022.
- MS Dhoni becomes second Indian to play 350 T20s.
- FIH Hockey Women's Jr World Cup:
- India qualifies for quarterfinals of FIH Hockey Women's Jr World up after recording 2-1 win over Germany.
- Carlos Alcaraz became the youngest ever Miami Open champion after the 18-year-old Spaniard defeated Norway's Casper Ruud to win his first ATP Masters title.
Take Weekly Tests on app for exam prep and compete with others. Download Current Affairs and GK app
एग्जाम की तैयारी के लिए ऐप पर वीकली टेस्ट लें और दूसरों के साथ प्रतिस्पर्धा करें। डाउनलोड करें करेंट अफेयर्स ऐपAndroidIOS