In order to ensure the holistic development of India, some constitutional bodies have been set up in India. These bodies are serving different sectors of the country like; Election Commission is set up to conducts elections in the states and Finance Commission is set up to distribute the money among the states like this there are many institutions in the country.
In this article Jagran Josh has compiled the questions on the constitutional bodies of India. We are hopeful that these questions will be very useful for the aspirants of the different competitive exams.
Name of all the constitutional bodies in India are;
1. National Commission for Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes
2. Comptroller and Auditor General of India
3. State Public Service Commission
4. Election Commission of India
5. Attorney General of India
6. Advocate General of the State
7. Finance Commission of India
8. Union Public Service Commission
If anyone wants to solve the questions based on the constitutional bodies of India, then click on the link given below;
We are optimistic that after solving the above questions, you will be more equipped to crack the exams you are aspiring for.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.