GK Questions and Answers on Richest Women in the World 2020
In the list, as a group, the worth of women are $927.4 billion. They are collectively $29.4 billion richer than last year, despite the recent economic instability. Let us solve an interesting quiz to know more about the richest women in the world in 2020.
1. Who is the richest woman in the world as per Forbes' estimation 2020?
A. Gina Rinehart
B. Susanne Klatten
C. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & Family
D. Alice Walton
Explanation: According to Forbes' list of the World’s Billionaires 2020, Alice Walton is the richest woman in the world. Sam Walton, founder of Walmart is the father of Alice Walton. The net worth of Alice Walton is $54.4 billion.
2. What is the net worth of Mackenzie Bezos?
A. $36 billion
B. $38.2 billion
C. $20.3 billion
D. $16.4 billion
Explanation: In the Forbes' World's Billionaires list of Richest Women in the World 2020, Mackenzie Bezos is at 4rth rank with a net worth of $36 billion. She is from the United States.
3. How many women are new to the list of Forbes' World's Richest Women 2020?
Explanation: Nineteen women are new to the list.
4. Which of the following are newcomers in the World's Richest Women list of Forbes' 2020?
A. Julia Koch
B. MacKenzie Bezos
C. Neerja Sethi
D. All the above
Explanation: As per the Forbes' World's Richest Women list 2020, the richest newcomer is Julia Koch. Another notable newcomer is MacKenzie Bezos and Neerja Sethi is also new to the list.
5. Which of the following option is not matched correctly?
A. Alice Walton: Walmart
B. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers: L'Oreal
C. Jacqueline Mars: Real Estate
D. Zhong Huijuan: Pharmaceuticals
Explanation: Jacqueline Mars is at 5th rank in the Forbes' Richest Women list 2020 with a net worth of $24.7 billion. Her source of wealth is candy and Pet Food.
6. Which among the following women is at the 10th rank as per Forbes' World Richest Women 2020?
A. Zhong Huijuan
B. Gina Rinehart
C. Laurene Powell Jobs
D. None of the above
Explanation: In the Forbes' list of Richest Women in the World 2020, Gina Rinehart is at 10th rank with a net worth $13.1 billion.
7. What is the source of income of Susanne Klatten?
C. Both A and B
D. Neither A nor B
Explanation: The source of income of Susanne Klatten is BMW and Pharmaceuticals. She is at 7th rank in the Forbes' World's Richest Women 2020 list with a net worth of $16.8 billion.