GK Questions with answers on Geography India - Drainage System Set VI
GK Questions with answers on Geography India - Drainage System Set VI in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that will help you to attune and equipped for different competitive examinations.
1. Which of the following is the river island of Brahmaputra?
A. Bhavani Island
C. Minicoy Island
2. Name the dam which is built on the Mahanadi.
A. Kishau Dam
B. Tandula Dam
C. Hirakud Dam
D. Nathpa Dam
3. Which of the following Indian Peninsular River known as ‘Dakshin Ganga’?
A. The Brahmani
B. The Cauvery
C. The Godavari
D. The Krishna
4. _____and Tapi are the exceptions which flow from east and west in the rift valleys?
5. A famous Hindu temple, Triambakeshwar is located on the which river bank?
6. Which of the following river originates in the Balaghat range of hills and empties into the Godavari River?
7. A world famous Hampi monument is located on the bank of which river?
8. Which is the largest lagoon lake of India and second largest lagoon lake of world after Lagoa das patos of South America?
A. Vembanad Lake
B. Kolleru Lake
D. Chilka Lake
9. Which one of the following river is not the tributary of the Penneru or Pennar?
10. Which is the only peninsular river that flows eastward?