GK Questions with answers on Geography India - Drainage System Set VII
GK Questions with answers on Geography India - Drainage System Set VII in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that will help you to attune and equipped for different competitive examinations.
1. Krishangunj Sagar Dam is constructed across which of the following river?
2. On which river Salal, Dulhasti and Ranvir Sagar hydropower project is located?
3. Which place Sutlej joins Beas in Punjab?
B. Kullu Hills
4. Pong Reservoir (Himachal Pradesh) is constructed across which river?
5. Which of the following river is known as ‘the Twin’?
A. Indus & Jhelum
B. Ganga & Yamuna
C. Kaveri & Tungabhadra
D. Narmada & Tapi
6. Which of the following inland river that does not dries into oceans?
7. Which river originates from Ranchi Plateau in Jharkhand?
8. The river that forms largest estuary of India:
9. India’s highest waterfalls Jog (Gershoppa) is situated on which river?
10. Ankleshwar (famous of Petrochemicals) and Bharuch are two famous sites located on the bank of which river?