GK Questions with answers on Geography India - Drainage System Set VIII
GK Questions with answers on Geography India - Drainage System Set VIII in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that will help you to attune and equipped for different competitive examinations.
1. Which term is used for denoting lagoon lakes in Kerala?
2. Which of the following waterfall known as ‘the smoke that thunders’?
C. Dhudh Sagar
D. Shiv Shundram
3. Which river originates near Brahmagiri in Karnataka?
4. Which of the following river forms is delta near Vijayawada?
5. Nagarjuna Sagar and Alamati Dams are constructed across on which river?
6. Find out the odd one:
C. Loktak Lake
D. Pulicat Lake
7. Which among the following river originates from Chandra-Bhaga stream in Himachal Pradesh near Lahul & Spiti?
D. Both A & C
8. Which of the following peninsular rivers flow eastward and their water divide is Western Ghats?
A. Narmada & Mahananda
B. Narmada & Tapi
C. Godavari & Kaveri
D. Mahi & Tapi
9. Which river originates from Nepal-China border in Tibet and is also known as 'sorrow of Bihar'?
B. Kali or Sarda
10. Select the correct pair of river's nicknames.
A. Sutlej- Sengge Khabab
B. Ravi - Askini
C. Beas - Parushni
D. Jhelum- Vitasta