Quiz on Ancient Indian History with Answers: Set 10
Jagranjosh.com has provided quiz on ancient Indian history with answers. It will help you test your exam preparation level. Go through all the questions one by one.
1. In the court of which of the following, did Bana Bhatta live?
c) Yadavas of devagiri
d) Eastern Chalukyas
2. Ancient names of which of the following rivers are correct?
1. Sutlej - Shatadru
2. Soan - Sushoma
3. Beas - Arjikiya
4. Ravi - Roshini
a) Only 1
b) Only 2
c) 1, 3 and 4
d) 1,2 and 3
3. Who was credited for the famous rock-cut temples at Elephanta?
a) The Ahoms
b) The Pandayas
c) Kings of Travancore
d) The Chalukyas
4. The major Rock Edicts of Ashoka were found at
5. In the reign of which one of the following dynasties, the largest stupa at Sanchi was built?