OFSS Bihar Intermediate Admissions 2021: As per the latest update, the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is all set to commence the Bihar Class 11 Admission Process 2021 via the OFSS i.e. Online Facilitation System for Students from 19th June 2021. The application process for BSEB Inter Admissions 2021 is being held online via the OFSS Portal, which will make registering for Class 11 much easier and convenient for the students. OFSS is a centralised portal for admission to intermediate Class 11 and degree programmes in Bihar. Students can apply for BSEB OFSS Intermediate Admissions 2021 on or before 28th June via ofssbihar.in.
Bihar Intermediate Admissions 2021 - Application Begins from 19th June https://t.co/juBCbP9jX6— Education Reporter (@EducationRepor2) June 15, 2021
BSEB 11th Admission 2021 Prospectus Released
With the admission process for Bihar Intermediate / Class 11 starting from coming Saturday, the Board has also released the detailed prospectus with all the necessary information about the registration process. Students who are planning to register themselves for the OFSS Bihar Intermediate Admissions 2021 are advised to go through the information brochure in advance to ensure that they have all the details available with them in advance before they log onto the portal. Alternatively, a direct link to the BSEB Intermediate Admission 2021 prospectus is also provided below, using which students will be able to complete the application process:
How to register for BSEB Class 11 Admissions 2021 online?
To simply the process of registering for the Bihar Intermediate Admissions 2021, the exam authority has made the entire process completely online. For those, who are not familiar with the online registration process for BSEB 11th Class Admissions 2021, the entire process has been explained in detail below:
- Step 1: Log onto the exam portal i.e. ofssbihar.in
- Step 2: Locate and Click on the "Common Application Form" Link on the Homepage
- Step 3: Enter the basic details asked on the page i.e. roll number, year and date of birth
- Step 4: Upload scanned copy of your Passport Size Photograph
- Step 5: Verify your Email ID and Mobile Number on the portal
- Step 6: Pay the requisite application fee of Rs 300/-
- Step 7: Select the Intermediate College Name and District from the Dropdown list
- Step 8: Verify all the details and submit the final application form
- Step 9: Download confirmation page and take printout for future reference