AAVIN Recruitment 2018
AAVIN Tirunelveli Recruitment 2018: AAVIN Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers invited applications for the post of Manager, Deputy Manager, Executive ,Technician and Extension Officer (Grade II)in Tirunelveli District. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 January 2018.
Last Date of Application 10 January 2018
AAVIN Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 16
- Manager (Procurement and Input) - 03
- Manager (Engineering) –-01
- Manager (Marketing) - 01
- Deputy Manager (Dairy) - 02
- Deputy Manager (Dairy Chemist) - 01
- Executive (Office) - 03
- Executive (System) - 01
- Technician (Electrical) - 01
- Technician (Boilerman) - 01
- Extension Officer (Grade II) - 02
Eligibility Criteria for Manager, Executive and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Manager (Procurement and Input): Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized University and registered with Veterinary Council
- Manager (Engineering): Degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation /Electronics and Communication / Automobile / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Manager (Marketing): Degree and MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma from a recognized University
- Deputy Manager (Dairy): IDD/NDD or postgraduate degree in Dairy Science/Dairying or B.Tech in Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Food Processing from any approved institutions.
- Deputy Manager (Dairy Chemist): Post graduate degree in Dairy Science / Dairy Chemistry/Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Quality Control
- Executive (Office) - Post graduate degree and pass in Co-operative Training. Exemption for holders of a degree in B.A. (Co-op.) or B.Com (Co-op) from passing co-operative training.
- Executive (System): Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Information Technology) /(Computer Science)/MCA from a recognized university.
- Technician (Electrical): 10th passed and possess ITI in the trade of Electrician or Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and ‘C’ Licence.
- Technician (Boilerman): 8th passed and possess Boiler Attendant Certificate Gr.II/Gr.III issued by the Director of Boiler Chennai to operate boilers as per the norms prescribed by the authority
- Extension Officer (Grade II): Graduate in any discipline and have passed in Cooperative training and completion of 10 years of service in MPCS OR 10th class and have passed in cooperative training with 15 years . Minimum 5 years of experience in MPCS . Exemption for holders of the degree in B.A(Co.op) or B.Com (Co.op) from passing Cooperative training.
How to Apply for AAVIN Manager, Executive and Other Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to The General Manager, The Tirunelveli District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd., Reddiarpatty Road, Perumalpuram Post, Tirunelveli – 627 007.” on or before 10 January 2018
Rs 250/- for unreserved and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates (SC/ST/SCA candidates for Extension Officer Posts are exempted ) should be paid through DD
For Manager, Deputy Manager, Executive ,Technician Posts
For Extension Officer