Office of the Medical Superintendent, Acharyashree Bhikshu Govt. Hospital, New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident doctors purely on adhoc basis. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 9 November 2017.
No. F.2 (415)/Estt./ABGH/2015/5203
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 9 November 2017.
Acharyashree Bhikshu Govt Hospital Vacancy Details
- Name of the post: Senior Resident doctors
- No. of the post: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Resident Doctor Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- MBBS with P.G. Degree/Diploma/DNB in concerned specialty from a recognized University/Institution.
- Should have a complete valid registration with Delhi Medical Council/must have registration receipt on the day of interview.
- Must not have completed 3 years Senior Resident in any recognized institution either on regular or adhoc basis.
Age Limit for Sr. Resident Doctor Post
Not exceeding 33 years
How to Apply for Acharyashree Bhikshu Govt Hospital Sr. Resident Doctor Post 2017
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in interview along with complete application form & self attested copies of all the relevant certificates on 9 November 2017, 10.00 AM onwards in the Conference Hall, 3rd floor in Admin Block of Acharyashree Bhikshu Govt. Hospital, Moti Nagar, New Delhi-110015.