Additional Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths, J&K Notified Recruitment for 25 Posts 2014
Office of the Additional Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths, J&K invites applications from the eligible candidates, residents of J&K State for filling up the following positions of State Coordinator
Office of the Additional Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths, J&K invites applications from the eligible candidates, residents of J&K State for filling up the following positions of State Coordinator, Data Processing Coordinators and Data Processing Assistants as indicated below on purely contract basis for a maximum period of one year in the office of the Additional Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths, J&K and the office of the District / Addl. District Registrar of Births and Deaths located at each District HQs. The selected candidates will be responsible for monitoring of work on Civil Registration System and field work in Rural and Urban areas and would be placed at office of the Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths, J&K or at District HQs.
Details of Posts
- State Coordinator: 01 (One).
- Data Processing Coordinators: 02 (Two).
- Data Processing Assistants: 22 (Twenty Two).
Educational Qualification & Experience
(A) For State Coordinator
- Post Graduate with Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Commerce/ IT / Computer Science/ Social Science/ Sociology or Graduate in any branch of Engineering.
- Should have good command over Urdu / Hindi / English & local language of the state.
- Candidate should be well conversant with basic computer knowledge in MS - Office / open Office, statistical tools etc.
(B) For Data Processing Coordinator / Data Processing Assistant
- Graduate Degree from any recognized University.
- Non-computer degree candidates must have Diploma/Certificate in computers/IT for minimum duration of 1 year from any recognized Institute/Organization.
- Must be well conversant with typing on computer.
- Should have good command over Urdu / Hindi / English & local language of the State.
Age Limit & Reservation / Relaxation
- Age Limit of the candidates should be between 18 years and 37 years as on 03.03.2014.
- Reservation / Relaxation shoild be in respect of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as also candidates with disabilities, according to state government’s instructions in vogue.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- State Coordinator will be paid consolidated remuneration of Rs 20,000/- Per Month.
- Data Processing Assistant / Coordinator will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- While on tour TA/ DA will be paid as follows :
(i) TA: Sleeper Class fare by ordinary/ express train or bus fare for ordinary or express bus or actual fare whichever is less.
(a) Ordinary Rs 150/-.
(b) Hotel stay Rs 350/-.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed proforma along with the relevant testimonials/ certificates and reach to the office on or before 18 March 2014.
- A recent passport size photograph should be af’ix on the application form.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below
Candidates having specified qualifications and experiences as detailed above shall be shortlisted and will be called for personal interview to make an assessment for selection.
Refer the provided link for details.