JEE Main Admit Card 2019 released on jeemain.nic.in; know how to download
The National Testing Agency has released JEE Main Admit Card 2019. Students who successfully registered for the exam, can download their admit using the steps given in this article.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released JEE Main Admit Card for January exam which is scheduled on 9, 10, 11 & 12. The exam will be conducted in fully computer based test (CBT) mode. Appearing students can download their admit cards from the official website i.e., jeemain.nic.in. Here, we are going to provide you all necessary steps to download your admit card.
To download the admit card students can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website i.e., jeemain.nic.in or click here.
- Click on the link Download Admit Card.
- To download admit using JEE Main Application Number and Password, students can click on the link Download Admit Card through Application Number and Password.
- To download admit using JEE Main Application Number and Date of Birth, students can click on the link Download Admit Card through Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the JEE Main Application Number, password or date of birth and security pin.
- Click on the Login button to submit the asked details.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Students should check all the details like Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre, Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category given on the admit card very carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates should immediately contact the CBSE for necessary action.
- Download/Take a print out of the same for future reference.
What to do if you forgot your login details?
If students forget their login details, then they can follow the steps given below:
1. Click on the link I can't access my account?
2. After clicking on the link, students can make a selection of the required radio button.
3. In case you have forgotten the application number, students will get a page asking the basic details like Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, State of Eligibility and Security Pin.
4. Students will get their application number on their registered email id after filling all the details.
There are two phases of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) i.e., JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) while JEE Advanced by one of the IITs. This year JEE Advanced exam will be conducted by IIT Roorkee.
There are only few days left for JEE Main 2019. Students can visit our website Jagranjosh.com/engineering for all the important study material related to JEE Main 2019
1. Syllabus: It is very important to know the latest syllabus before appearing for the examination. Students can easily find the latest updated syllabus of all subjects.
2. Chapter Notes: Instead of reading the complete books before the examination, students can save their precious time by referring the chapter notes of all subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
3. Previous years’ question papers: Students must refer the previous years’ question papers to know about the paper pattern difficulty level.
4. Practice papers: After completing the syllabus, students must attempt practice papers which will help them to maintain time and accuracy at the time of the exam.
The important dates related to JEE Main 2019 are given below:
JEE Main 2019 Important Dates
Availability of Admit Card
JEE Main Paper – 1
January 9, 10, 11 & 12
Declaration of Result
On or before January 31
Students can download their admit card with the help of the steps given in this article. Students should check all the details given on the admit card very carefully. In case of any discrepancy, candidates should immediately contact the NTA for necessary action.
You might also be interested in: