All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Deputation Basis, initially for the period of One year and further extendable.The candidates eligible for the post may applyon or before 14 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14 November 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Advisor – I: 03 (Three).
- Director: 01 (One).
- Deputy Director: 01 (One).
- Assistant Director: 10 (Ten).
- Assistant Legal Advisor: 01 (One).
- System Analyst/ Programmer: 01 (One).
- Private Secretary: 02 (Two).
- Accountant/ Office: 08 (Eight).
- Superintendent –Cum- Accountant
- Personal Assistant: 03 (Three).
- Assistant: 01 (One).
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 08 (Eight)
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Officers working in the similar or equivalent post under the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories :
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With relevant experience of the regular service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent, and
- Possess the relevant qualification from the recognized University or Institution &relevant experience for the concerned post.
- For Post 1 to 6 :
Must be holding Master Degree in the relevant subject.
- For Post 7 to 11 :
Possess Bachelor Degree in the relevant subject.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Maximum Age Limit for the appointment by deputation shallnot be exceeding 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed with the Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in neatly typed prescribed format along with the up to date photo copies of the of the ACRs for the preceding five years, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificateand the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. (at time of Interview) with arecent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Director (Adman), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), 7th Floor, ChanderlokBuilding, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001” on or before 14 November 2014.