All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi invited applications for the post of Professor and Associate Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 January 2016.
Advt. No. AIIA/Rectt./02/2015
- Last Date of Application Forms: 30 January 2016
AIIA, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Professor: 12 posts
- Associate Professor: 14 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Jobs 2015
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Professor: Degree in Ayurveda, MD/MS (Ay.), PhD in the concerned subject with minimum 16 yrs full-time teaching and or research experience after MD/MS (Ay.) out of which minimum 14 yrs PG Teaching experience as guide at MD/MS/PhD.
- Associate Professor: Degree in Ayurveda, MD/MS (Ay), PhD in the subject concerned with minimum 9 yrs Teaching experience as Assistant Professor/Lecturer out of which 3 years experience as guide at MD/MS/PhD level in the subject concerned.
Age limit for Faculty Jobs 2015:
- Professor: Maximum 55 years
- Associate Professor: Maximum 50 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for AIIA, New delhi Faculty Jobs 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) Gautampuri, Sarita Vihar, Mathura road, NEW DELHI-110076. Last date of receipt of application is 30 January 2016.
Application fees for AIIA, New delhi Recruitment 2015:
- Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft
- PH candidates are exempted