All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal invited applications from Indian nationals for filling up the posts of Project Coordinator and Field Staff. Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 21 July 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 21 July 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Project Coordinator: 01 Post
- Field Staff: 07 Posts
- Project Coordinator: Rs 35000/- Fixed All Inclusive
- Field Staff: Rs 25000/- Fixed All Inclusive
- Project Coordinator: Candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Public Health or Psychology or Social Sciences with Two years’ experience in supervising and carrying out community survey preferably in mental health domain.
- Field Staff: Candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Psychology or Social Work or Social Sciences with One year experience in carrying out community survey preferably in mental health domain.
- Project Coordinator: Below 35 years
- Field Staff: Below 30 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in Interview on 21 July 2015 along with other necessary documents.