All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal invited applications for the posts of non-PG linked Junior Residents. The eligible candidates can submit their applications online, from 15 November 2014 to 5 December 2014.
- Initial date of submitting the applications: 15 November 2014.
- Last date of submitting the applications: 5 December 2014 ( till 5:00 PM only )
Details of Post
Name of Post:
Junior Residents (Non-Academic): 57 Posts
Rs.15, 600–39,100 + GP 5400/- per month plus all allowances including NPA, in the prescribed format and on the terms & conditions given in detail on Institute AIIMS Bhopal website.
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 01 January 2015 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) between 01 January 2013 to 31 December 2014 only will be considered.
- MP State Medical Council Registration is mandatory before joining.
The selection will be through written exam followed by interview or interview only, as deemed appropriate by the competent authority.
How to Apply
On-line applications are hosted at the website of AIIMS Bhopal website and www.aiimsbhopal.nic.in and www.mohfw.nic.in.