All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal invited applications for the posts of Senior Residents and Tutors/Demonstrators. The eligible candidates can submit their applications online, from 15 November 2014 to 5 December 2014.
- Initial date of submitting the applications: 15 November 2014.
- Last date of submitting the applications: 5 December 2014 ( till 5:00 PM only )
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Senior Residents
No. of vacancies:
- Anatomy: Senior Resident- 01 Post
- Physiology: Tutor / Demonstrator- 03 Posts
- Biochemistry: Senior Resident- 02 Posts
- Pathology & Lab Medicine: Tutor / Demonstrator-04 Posts
- Pathology & Lab Medicine: Tutor / Demonstrator- 03 Posts
- Pharmacology: Senior Resident- 02 Posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: Senior Resident- 02 Posts
- General Medicine: Senior Residents- 07 Posts
- Dermatology: Senior Residents- 04 Posts
- General Surgery: Senior Residents- 05 Posts
- ENT: Senior Resident- 02 Posts
- Radiodiagnosis: Senior Residents- 05 Posts
- Anaesthesiology: Senior Residents- 05 Posts
- Neurology: Senior Residents- 06 Posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: Senior Residents- 02 Posts
- Neurosurgery: Senior Residents- 04 Posts
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: Senior Residents- 02 Posts
- The reservation (OBC: 27%, SC: 15%, ST: 7.5%, OPH: 3%) will be on total number of posts sanctioned.
- A MCI recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- For the post of Pulmonary Medicine a Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD / DNB in Medicine or MD/DNB in Respiratory Medicine from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates with DM/MCh in concerned specialty will be preferred in Neurology / Neurosurgery / Burns and Plastic surgery.
- For non-medical candidates in Anatomy, Biochemistry and Pharmacology- The candidate should possess M.Sc Degree in the subject concerned and PhD in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
Tutor / Demonstrator:
- For Medical Candidates: A recognized MBBS degree.
- For Non-Medical Candidates:
- In Anatomy and Biochemistry the candidate should possess MSc Degree in the subject concerned. In all other subjects MSc (Medical) in the concerned subject.
- Candidates with MD/MS/PhD from recognized University/Institute in concerned subject will be preferred.
The selection will be through written exam followed by interview or interview only, as deemed appropriate by the competent authority.
How to Apply
On-line applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the aforementioned posts at AIIMS Bhopal on substantive basis. Detailed advertisement is hosted at the website of AIIMS Bhopal, www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in and www.aiimsbhopal.nic.in and www.mohfw.nic.in. The application form has to be filled online at http://recruitment.aiimsbhopal.in/AppFormStep0.aspx.The online application form will be made available from Saturday, the 15th November 2014.