AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notified Recruitment for various Group “C” posts 2014
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar invited online applications for recruitment of various Group “C” posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar invited online applications for recruitment of various Group “C” posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 31 March 2014. AIIMS Bhubaneswar is one of the six AIIMS like apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 12 March 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 31 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post
- Pharmacist Grade-II: 27 Posts
- Artist (Modeller): 14 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector Grade-II: 18 Posts
- Gas Steward (Gas Keeper): 2 Posts
- Manifold Technicians (Gas Steward): 6 Posts
- Lab-Technician: 1 Post
- Stenographer (S): 18 Posts
- Stenographer: 16 Posts
- Medical Record Technician (Record Clerk): 18 Posts
- Dark Room Assistant Grade-II: 5 Posts
- Medical Record Technicians: 20 Posts
- Senior Mechanics (A/C & R): 6 Posts
- Senior Mechanics (E & M): 2 Posts
- Library Attendant Grade-II: 3 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 16 Posts
- Mechanic (A/C & R): 6 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 36 Posts
- Mechanic (E & M): 4 Posts
- Wireman: 20 Posts
- Plumber: 15 Posts
- Lineman (Electrical): 2 Posts
- Operator (E & M) / Lift Operators: 12 Posts
- Office Attendant Grade-II: 32 Posts
- Tailor Grade-III: 2 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 301 Posts
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years for post no. 4, 5, 12, 13 & 22.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years for post no. 1 to 3, 6, 9 to 11, 14 to 16, 18 to 21 & 30.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 27 years for post no. 7, 8 & 17.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years for post no. 23.
Candidate should be 10th passed, 12th passed and should have Diploma & Degree in ITI according to the post.
- Unreserved/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST Candidates) as application fees through Internet Banking.
- The Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- Account details: AIIMS Account Number: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + AGP Rs.2800 for post no. 1 to 7.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + AGP Rs.2400 for post no. 7 to 13.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + AGP Rs.2000 for post no. 14.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + AGP Rs.1900 for post no. 15 to 22.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + AGP Rs.2300 for post no. 23 & 24.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in before 31 March 2014.
- No other means /mode of application will be accepted.