AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2017
Sarkari Naukri in AIIMS, Patna: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna invited applications for recruitment to the post of Blood Transfusion Officer and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days (23 October 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Advertisement No. : AIIMS/Pat/Admn/2017/12
- Last Date of Application: 30 days (23 October 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details
- Blood Transfusion Officer-01 Post
- Child Psychologist- 01 Post
- Radio- Therapy Technician Grade-II- 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant Speech Therapist-01 Post
- Prosthetic and Orthotic Technician-01 Post
- Audiometry Technician (ENT)-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Blood Transfusion Officer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and experience criteria
- Blood Transfusion Officer- A recognized medical qualification included in I or II Schedule or Pan II of the 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 Holders of educational qualification included in Part II of the 34 d schedule should fulfill the condition stipulated in subsection of the Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. With 5 years’ experience in Blood Bank with component separator during the PG course.
- Child Psychologist- M.A. /M.Sc. in Psychology with M.Phil in Clinical Psychology And At least 02 years’ experience in Child & Adolescence mental health.
- Radio- Therapy Technician Grade-II- B.Sc. in Radiotherapy, Radiology from a recognized University/Institution or Diploma in Radiotherapy/Radiology from a recognized institution with 2 years experience.
- Technical Assistant Speech Therapist-B.Sc. Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized institution/ University.
- Prosthetic and Orthotic Technician-Bachelor’s degree in Prosthetic and Orthotic from a recognized University by Rehabilitation council of India. Registration with the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Audiometry Technician (ENT)-B.Sc. in Speech and Hearing from a recognized institution / University.
Age Limit for Blood Transfusion Officer and Other Posts
- Blood Transfusion Officer-21-40 Years
- Child Psychologist- 21-35 years
- Radio- Therapy Technician Grade-II- 21-35 years
- Technical Assistant Speech Therapist-21-30 years
- Prosthetic and Orthotic Technician-21-30 years
- Audiometry Technician (ENT)-21-35 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Application Fees for Blood Transfusion Officer and Other Posts
- Gen & OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Women Candidates: Exempted
How to Apply for AIIMS, Patna, Blood Transfusion Officer and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply Online within 30 days (23 October 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement through the official site.
Latest Govt jobs