All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur invited applications for recruitment of Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 17 February 2014.
AIIMS Raipur is one of the six AIIMS like apex healthcare institutes which are being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 27 January 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 17 February 2014
Details of Post
1) Blood Transfusion Officer: 01 Post
2) Medical Physicist: 01 Post
3) Child Psychologist: 01 Post
4) Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
5) Registrar: 01 Post
6) Assistant Administrative Officer: 03 Posts
7) Assistant Stores Officers: 06 Posts
8) Storekeeper (General): 27 Posts
9) Technician (Radiology) Grade II: 07 Posts
10) Junior Engineer (A/C & R): 04 Posts
11) Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
12) Junior Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
13) Social Psychologist: 01 Post
14) Medical Record Officer: 04 Posts
15) Vocational Counselor: 01 Post
16) Technical Assistant (ENT) Speech therapist: 01 Post
17) Yoga Instructor: 01 Post
18) Programmer: 02 Posts
19) Junior Hindi Translator: 03 Posts
20) Pharmacist Grade I: 11 Posts
21) Sr. Pharmacist: 03 Posts
22) Junior Physiotherapist/Junior Occupational Therapist: 04 Posts
23) Librarian Grade III: 04 Posts
24) Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade II: 02 Posts
25) Assistant Security Officer: 01 Post
Total no. of Posts: 100 Posts
• Candidate’s upper age limit is 30 years for post no. 1, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23 & 24.
• Candidate’s upper age limit is 35 years for post no. 2, 3, 5, 21 & 25.
• Candidate’s upper age limit is 40 years for post no. 6, 14 & 17.
• Candidate’s upper age limit is 25 years for post no. 8.
• Blood Transfusion Officer: A recognised Medical Qualification with 5 years experience in blood bank work after registration as a Medical Graduate and must be registered with a State Medical Council.
• Medical Physicist: MSc in Medical Physics or equivalent OR Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Radiological Medical Physics.
• Child Psychologist: MA with specialized training or PhD in psychology or any other equivalent qualification.
• Clinical Psychologist: Master Degree in psychology with Experimental Psychology as one of the subject with a diploma in Medical (Clinical) Psychology OR PhD degree in Clinical Psychology.
• Registrar: Graduate with 7 years experience of administration in a supervisory capacity or as a teacher in a University or Teaching Institution including conduct of examination and admission and assignment of teaching programmes for under graduate and post graduate etc.
• Assistant Administrative Officer: Degree with 5 years experience as Office Superintendent or in equivalent posts; and working knowledge of Govt. rules & regulations.
• Assistant Stores Officers: Master Degree in Economics or Commerce or Statistics with 3 years experience in handling store preferably medical stores in Govt. Public or private sector OR Bachelor Degree in Economics or Commerce or Statistics with Post graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management or equivalent.
• Storekeeper (General): Master Degree in Economics or commerce or statistics or Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management.
• Technician (Radiology) Grade II: B.Sc in Radiography from a recognized University/Institution.
• Junior Engineer (A/C & R): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with a specialised course in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning from a recognised polytechnic/Institute.
• Junior Engineer (Civil): 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Polytechnic/Institute.
• Junior Engineer (Electrical): 3 years diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognised Polytechnic/Institute.
• Social Psychologist: Master degree in Psychology with 5 years working experience with physically handicapped in a Rehabilitation Centre.
• Medical Record Officer: Bachelor degree, preferably in science and should have undergone one – year course for Medical Record Officer from a recognised Institution; and 2 years experience in organising and maintenance of medical records in a hospital or medical institute of standing.
• Vocation Counselor: Master degree in psychology or Education or its equivalent qualifications and Post graduate degree or diploma in Vocational guidance and training with 5 years teaching experience in the field of rehabilitation of the orthophodically handicapped in a recognised Institution.
• Technical Assistant (ENT) Speech therapist: BSc Degree in Speech and Hearing.
• Yoga Instructor: Graduation and Diploma in yoga with 10 years experience of teaching and training of yoga in a recognized Institution.
• Programme: BE/B.Tech in Comp. Sc./Comp. Engg OR Post Graduation in Sci/Maths etc. or Post Graduation in Computer Application.
• Junior Hindi Translator: Master degree in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the degree level: OR Diploma/Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English & vice verse or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Govt. offices, Including Govt. of India Under takings/Autonomous Bodies.
• Pharmacist Grade I: Degree in Pharmacy.
• Sr. Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy with 3 years experience in manufacturing, testing, storage or distribution of transfusion fluids in a reputed hospital or industry.
• Junior Physiotherapist/Junior Occupational Therapist: Inter with Science and Degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy.
• Librarian Grade III: BSc Degree or equivalent and Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Library Science.
• Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade II: 12th with Science Subjects or equivalent and Diploma in Radiology or Radiotherapy Techniques with 1 year experience as Radiographer or Radiotherapy Technician.
• Assistant Security Officer: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
• General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as application fees through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/Internet Banking.
• Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test/Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply online through website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
• No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.