All India Management Association has invited application for recruitment to the post of Management Trainees (General/ Account/ Technical), Accountant and Junior Technical Assistant. The candidates eligible for these posts can apply through prescribed format before 09 December 2014 (for online registration) and 13 December 2014 (for submission of the hard copy of it).
- Starting Date for Registration: 05 November 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 09 December 2014 (for online registration), 13 December 2014 (for submission of hard copy).
- Dispatch of Admit Cards for Exam: 09 January 2015
- Date of Examination: 25 January 2015 (Sunday)
Details of the posts
- Management Trainee (General): 08 (SC-1, ST-2, OBC-1, UR-4)
- Management Trainee (Accounts): 19 (SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05, UR-10)
- Management Trainee (Technical): 10 (SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2, UR-6)
- Accountant: 02 (UR-1, ST-1, backlog vacancy for PH-HH)
- Junior Technical Assistant: 112 (SC-16, ST-10, OBC-35, UR-51)
Pay Scale: Rs. 39408 gross (Management Trainees); Rs 31373 gross+ allowances (Accountant); Rs. 20086 gross+ allowances (Junior Technical Assistant)
- Educational Qualification:
- Management Trainee (General): 1st class Graduate with MBA. Specialization in Personnel Management/Human Resource/ Industrial Relation/Marketing Management/Supply Chain Management from recognized institute.
- Management Trainee (Accounts): 1st class Graduate with MBA in Finance/ Pass in final examinations of ICAI or ICWAI/ Pass in Associate Company Secretary from any recognized institute.
- Management Trainee (Technical): 1st class P.G. degree in Agriculture with Entomology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry OR 1st class P.G. degree in Biochemistry/ Zoology with Entomology from a recognized institute. Desirable: PG Diploma in Warehousing and Cold Chain Management/ Quality Management from a recognized Institute.
- Accountant: B.Com/BA (Commerce)/ CA/ CWA/SAS accountants of Indian Audit and Accounts Department. 3 years of experience in maintaining and auditing in Industrial/ Commercial/ Departmental undertakings.
- Junior Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture/ Degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the subjects.
- Management Trainees & Junior Technical Assistant: 28 years
- Accountants: 30 years
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through a national level written examination followed by personal interview.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent “Online” along with postal submission of the printout of the same. The postal address for conveyance is: Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.