AIMS Test for Management Admissions February 2014
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), Hyderabad announced the exam dates for ATMA February 2014. Read to know the details.
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), Hyderabad announced the exam dates for offline AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA 2014) entrance exam. The entrance exam will be held on 16 February 2014.
- Opening Date of online application forms: 12 December 2013
- Opening Date of distribution of ATMA Bulletins: 16 December 2013
- Closing Date of distribution of ATMA Bulletins: 6 February 2014
- Closing Date of online application forms: 7 February 2014
- Last date for reprint of filled-in application form: 10 February 2014
- Date of Downloading of Admit Cards: 10 February 2014
- Date of Offline test: 16 February 2014
- Date of Results: 28 February 2014
Name of the Exam: AIMS Test for Management Aptitude (ATMA)
About the Test: ATMA February 2014 is a paper based entrance exam, which is conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools for taking admission to Master of Business Administration and Post Graduate Diploma in Management programs offered at various institutes or universities for the academic session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
Test Pattern & Structure
Total time of the test is three hours. The following table shows the structure of ATMA:
|Section||Question-Context Related to||No. of Questions||Allotted Time|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 min|
|II||Verbal Skills||30||30 min|
|III||Quantitative Skills||30||30 min|
|IV||Verbal Skills||30||30 min|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 min|
|VI||Quantitative Skills||30||30 min|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website http://www.atmaaims.com
Practice with us:
|Free Download ATMA Previous Year Papers|
|Title||February 2013 - Quantitative Skills||February 2013 - Analytical Reasoning||February 2012 - Verbal Skills||February 2012 - Quantitative Skills||February 2012 - Analytical Reasoning|