Air India Limited invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trainee Cabin Crew for its immediate following requirement in Northern and Southern Regions on a fixed term engagement, for an initial period of five years and to maintain a waitlist for future requirements. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 18 November 2014. Air India Limited is a company that was formed as National Aviation Company of India Limited by the government of India to oversee the merger of Air India and Indian. The company was renamed as Air India Limited on 26 October 2010. The Company was created to facilitate the merger of the two main state-owned airlines in India: Air India, with its subsidiary Air India Express and Indian, together with its subsidiary Alliance Air (now called Air India Regional).
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 29 October 2014
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 18 November 2014
Details of the Post
Name of the Post: Trainee Cabin Crew
- Northern (Male): 20 Posts
- Northern (Female): 101 Posts
- Southern (Male): 10 Posts
- Southern (Female): 30 Posts
Total Number of Post: 161 Posts
Graduate or 12th passed with Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or 12th passed with 1 year experience in passenger interface in an Airline or Hospitality Services.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 1 October 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Demand Draft of Rs.600/- in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at DELHI in case of applying for NORTHERN REGION or payable at CHENNAI in case of applying for SOUTHERN REGION.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of their performance in Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) at the venues as decided by Air India Limited.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online or offline.
- Candidates can apply online from Website: www.airindia.in or by sending ordinary post only in prescribed application format along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted, Demand Draft and attested copies of all relevant certificates, in an envelope superscribed with “Application for Female/ Male Trainee Cabin Crew for ________ Region” to the respective address as given in notification.