Air India Technical Assistants & Other Posts Job
Air India invited application for the recruitment to the post ofChief of Personnel and various other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 January 2018.
Closing date for submission of application: 03 January 2018
Airline Allied Services Limited Vacancy Details:
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer: 01 Post
- Chief of Personnel: 01 Post
- Synthetic Flight Instructor: 02 Posts
- Manager Sales & Marketing: 01 Post
- Manager MMD: 01 Post
- Managers Corporate Communication: 01 Post
- Station Manager: 12 Posts
- Technical Assistants: 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Chief of Personnel & Other Posts:
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer: Candidates should be a qualified Associated Chartered Accountant from ICAI.
- Chief of Personnel: Masters Degree in Business Administration.
- Manager Sales and Marketing, Manager MMD, Station Manager: Graduate.
- Managers Corporate Communication: Masters Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication.
- Technical Assistant: AME Diploma.
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer, Chief of Personnel: 45 years.
- Synthetic Flight Instructor: 70 years.
- Manager Sales and Marketing, Manager MMD, Station Manager, Managers Corporate Communication: 40 years.
- Technical Assistants: 30 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- as an application fee.
How to Apply for Air India Technical Assistants & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can send their application along with relevant documents to the Office of the Alliance Air Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Adjacent to the Office of ED (NR), Air India Limited, Terminal -1 B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037 on or before 03 January 2018.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates