Airport Authority of India (AAI) invited application for recruitment of SC/OBC candidates for Junior Executive posts through Special Recruitment Drive. Candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 December 2014.
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 05 December 2014
- Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration: 26 December 2014
- Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India: 29 December 2014
- Last date for completion of Step-2 of on-line registration and closing of registration: 05 January 2015
Details of Post
- Junior Executive (Technical): 01 Post
- Junior Executive (Architecture): 02 Posts
- Junior Executive (Human Resources): 06 Posts
- Junior Executive (Technical): Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in Mechanical or Automobile with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Executive (Architecture): Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with minimum 60% marks in aggregate & Registered with Council of Architecture (Please mention your Registration No. also).
- Junior Executive (Human Resources): Graduate and full time regular MBA or Equivalent (2 Years Duration) with specialization in HRM / HRD / PM&IR / Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Age limit: Not more than 32 years for SC Candidates. (b) Not more than 30 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of a written examination which can be later followed by an Interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must apply online through AAI website www.aai.aero in English only.